What is an Active Centralizer System?
Universal HDD's drilling rigs are equipped with an Active Centralizer System for proper alignment of drill pipe during a bore. The Active Centralizer is located at the front of the breakout-system. It can be adjusted vertically to help centralize drill pipe, thus ensuing proper alignment, reduces friction and improved string control. Built out of heavy-duty components, it includes rubber rod wipe to help keep your drill pipes and your rig clean.
Active Centralizer Benefits:
- Reduces wear on drill rods
- Reduces friction and improve steering control
- Heavy-duty components for high reliability
- Easy and simple to service
- Cleans drill rods from mud