UNIHammer Directional Drilling Air Hammer
Why drill with air?
- Little to no water needed
- No refilling water when drilling tough ground (300 gallons will typically last all day, even in rock, on large drills)
- No moving the bore around because of ground conditions. Soft clay to solid rock can be handled with one head
- Less mess that mud system
- If the ground or rock is tough, simply go bigger air. UNIHAMMER can handle up to 500 psi for the extreme jobs
How much air?
- As small as a 400 cfm/200 psi to 1150 cfm/ 500 psi. Ground conditions and length determine your size needs
- The control unit has a built-in pump that supplies from 1/2 gallon per minute to 3.5 gallons per minute of fluid to aid in cutting removal and cooling the sonde. No need to run the pump on your drill
- A wireless remote control activates the supply valve at the control unit for your drilling air needs
- Sonde housing handles both DCI and SubSite sondes, up to 19” and wireline compatible
Versus the competition
- In Head to Head testing, the UNIHAMMER out produces the other air hammer systems on the market
- Specific Metal Compound is used to ensure longer bit life and housing life
- Designed to maximize airflow to provide downhole power, while saving compressor fuel costs by running smaller compressors
- Specifically designed to handle more water for cuttings removal and cooling
- Bit designed to grind up cuttings more efficiently and finer to help keep the hole clean
- Designed and tested for everyday use, not just rock boring, giving you a better return on your investment
- Sonde Housing has been verified by DCI to work with all DCI® sondes. Also compatible with all Subsite sondes.
- Highest Striker Weight to generate power
- Runs on less air, 750 cfm / 350 psi compressor is ideal. This means smaller compressors and fewer fuel costs.
- Designed to run with large volumes of water to help flush hole, or to compensate for groundwater
- Oversized 5.5” head saves wear on the housing and provides better steering and longer life. Allows pullback of 4” pipe with no reamer.
- Designed to run on 400 cfm / 200 psi compressor
- Small compressor options, allows a simple set up and low operating cost
- Can turn a small drill like the 7x11 into a rock drill or aide in tough ground conditions that are not quite rock
- Works all the way up to 24x40
- 4.5” cut allows pullback up to 3” diameter with no reamer