In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) 17 U.S.C. § 512of the United States of America , Universal HDD has appointed a Designated Agent to receive notification of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe that material on the Site infringes a copyright, you may provide written notice to our Designated Agent containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please provide all of the information listed above, or we may not able to process your complaint.
Send your notification of claimed infringement to Universal HDD’s Designated Agent for copyright complaints as follows:
1221 Flex Court,
Lake Zurich, IL 60047, USA